BUCKINGHAM- ACCESS™ TOWER HARNESS
The Buck Access™ tower harness is perfect for a climber who is new to tower fall protection with it’s user friendly design and is good for light suspension work. This harness wears like a traditional line belt and features attachments similar to traditional line belts. We recommend the Access harness for those who are on their feet and moving around on structures and who may need to occasionally repel or suspend.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*Order Model 62992 for 4 Work Positing D-Rings.
- The Access™ is a ‘Y’ style harness.
- Designed for suspension work.
- Easy to Repel.
- The body belt combination features five d-rings.
- 2 Work Positioning D-Rings, 2 Dorsal D-Rings, 1 Sternum D-Ring, 1 Waist D-Ring.
- Great for work that requires a lot movement around structures.
- Easy to put on by stepping into the belt, pulling the ‘Y’ over head and connecting a carabiner to the 5,000 lb. rated loop at the waist.
- Features shoulder pads, and wide leg pads with patented quick connect buckles for added comfort.
- The harness neck features a ‘U’ designed stitch pattern making the opening wider eliminating neck irritation.
- Buckle in front and back adjust height to create a snug fit.
- Body belt features tool loops, accessory snap and rings.
- Belt tightens using two friction buckles in front of the work positioning D-Rings.
Tower Harness sizing are built to a standard D Size. See below Chart for corresponding D Size for each harness size.
|Tower Harness D Sizing|
Product Number: 61992/62992 Product Name: ACCESS™ Tower Harness Buckle Type: Friction Buckles Buckle Material: Steel Number of Dee Rings: 2 or 4 Dee Ring Material: Steel Belt Strap Material: Nylon Back Pad Material: Conlour Foam/Leather Liner Accessory Snap / Ring: Yes Tape Thong: No Removable Belt Strap: No Full Floating Dee Rings: No Tool Loops: Yes Pouch Tabs: Yes Thread / Stitching: Nylon Back Pad Width: 6″ Belt Strap Width: 1.75″ Harness Information: Thread / Stitching: Nylon Material: Nylon/Leather Liner Frontal Connection: Yes Frontal Connection Type: Aluminum Carabiner Leg Strap: Quick Connect Thread Stitching: Nylon Torso Adjustment: Yes Dorsal Attachment: Steel D-ring Shoulder/Leg Pads: Yes Shoulder/Leg Pad Type: Conlour Foam/Leather Liner Harness Type: Y-Style Frontal Attachments: Yes Retrieval Attachments: No Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large Product Type: Fall Arrest/Fall Restraint/Suspension User Weight Capacity: Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories. Weight: 8 lbs. Standards: ANSI Z359.1, ASTM F887,
Made In USA?: Yes