Hoffman- Double Insulated Hoffman Guide
The light-weight double-insulated Guide is a hunter’s necessity! We take pride in hand-making our leather uppers in Kellogg, Idaho. We import only the world’s finest hand-laid 200 gram insulated rubber bottoms, with a built in 9mm felt insole. An additional 200 gram removable thinsulate liner is added for warmth. Our premium 7-7 ½ ounce USA oil-tanned leather uppers are second to none! They are built to fit the contour of your leg, which allows for all day comfort and support. The vulcanized lug traction sole was designed to keep you on your feet when mother nature fails to cooperate. The Guide is available in 10″, 12″ and 14″ heights and rebuildable for years of service. This boot is designed for hunters who are mobile in cold weather. For people using their pacs for working conditions, please look at the pro-series pacs that are designed for harsher environments.
The Pro Series Stomper is an ideal boot for a wide variety of outdoor activities, weather conditions and terrain. This boot makes an excellent lightweight work or hunting boot for mild conditions.
- Plain toe or optional safety toe
- 7- 7.5 Oil-tanned leather upper
- Solid brass eyelets and hooks
- 200 Gram thinsulate liner for added warmth
- Rugged lug soles and a rebuildable rubber bottom
- Available in 10", 12" and 14 heights.
- 10" is in brown leather, 12" and 14" comes in black
- Leather uppers Made in Idaho