NOTCH- GECKO CARBON FIBER 2.0 CLIMBERS
Notch Gecko Carbon Fiber 2.0 Climbers are Ultra-lightweight, ultra-comfortable. If you spend a lot of time in your spurs, you know that every ounce matters.
Gecko Climbers have held the standard for climbers around the world. Now, this new carbon fiber design is even more lightweight and rigid, allowing for up to 350 pounds of weight, including your gear. The high-density pads are replaceable and are covered by anatomically formed, impact-resistant fiberglass cuffs and are adjustable to maximize comfort.
The climbers are secured in place by 4” Velcro straps that provide uniform shin distribution, minimizing hotspots and pressure points. The offset leg stirrup has been optimized for foot and arch placement and the stirrup sole plate is rubber, offering improved traction for limb walking.
• Thermo molded carbon fiber construction featuring proprietary custom fiber layup
• Ultra-light, best-in-class weight
• Optimized offset leg stirrup for placement of foot and arch
• Anatomically formed, adjustable & impact resistant reinforced fiberglass cuffs with integrated padding
• Replaceable high-density EVA padding
• 4” Upper straps provide uniform shin pressure distribution
• Quick-connect lower straps for fast and easy adjustments
• Adjustable height from 14.75” to 19.6”
• Hot forged replaceable steel gaffs (Tree or Pole)
• 350 lbs. weight capacity (including gear)
• Rubber stirrup sole plate improves traction and protects stirrup & gaff tips from wear
• Meets ASTMF887 standards (Excluding sections 7.1.2 & 188.8.131.52 )
• Tree gaffs: 2.5”
• Pole gaffs: 1.86”
• 4.7 lb. total weight
• Lifetime warranty